India's Largest MarketplaceSab Kuch Bikta HaiSubmit an AdFree
1. Red season membership -- the best season on offer for new memberships as well from club Mahindra.
2. 1 BR --- Generally, in club mahindra you would be provided with complete 1 bedroom apartment which kitchen and crockeries. You would also have the provision to cook in the apartment if you do not like the restaurant food. Generally, they have multiple restaurants in the campus. This apartment can accomodate 4 adults (two couples with privacy).
3. I bought a 33 year membership which is not on offer now. My current membership is available till 2032 and there is additional 16 days unused which can be used immediately. Therefore you would get 2 days more than 25 years of usage @ 7 days per year in this membership (Considering 2010 as well). New membership provides 25 years usage only!
4. Once a member you are allowed to stay without payingany charges in23 hotels and resorts in india and abroad which are owned by Club Mahindra.
5. You would also get a RCI membership along with this (only if you buy from me) which has been paid for till Nov 2012. This will entitle to use 4300 resorts worldwide for a very concessional charge for stay. India stay is Rs 6200 per week for a family of 4 in Red Season for 1BR apartmentand International stay is Rs 14600 per week for a family of 4 in Red Season for 1BR apartment.
6. Current membership fees for this kind of membership is Rs 4,37,256/- plus some free gifts like international holiday for a week and a SONY BRAVIA 32" LCD TV which costs Rs 35000/- in open market.Also, for a one payment, they provide a discount of 5% resulting in price of Rs 4,15,394/-.
7. I would be providing the RCI membership free uptillNovember 2012 which is not provided by Club Mahindra. Also, I would be ready to offer the membership for Rs 3,75,000/- which is a discounted price even after considering all the goodies that Club Mahindra is providing.
8. Generally, all their properties are 5 star properties.
9. After buying this membership you would have to pay an annual fees of about Rs 11000/- approximately for annual maintenance of the resorts.
10. Payment expected in Banker's cheque OR Demand Draft.
11. Genuine parties contact : Shantanu Bhattacharya at 9845739737.