1. Bachelors (ECE/EEE) with 5 years experience.
2. Masters (EC/EE/Power Electronics) with 3 to 5 years experience.
3. Should have hands on design experience in Resonant Power Converters , Amplifiers , Static Compensators , Active filters , AC/DC Converters , DC/AC Inverters , PFC Circuits , EMI Filter design.
4. Knowledge of Design tools such as Saber , Matlab , Pspice.
5. Design experience of Analog / Digital controllers , DSP and Embedded systems ,Mixed signal PCB Design and Fault Debugging.
1. As Power Electronics design engineer, Deliver designs concepts, develop manufacturing drawings, develop prototypes, develop test specifications, conduct reliability testing, release and transfer design, support manufacturing processes establishment, set up quality requirements, provide service support to field engineers and investigate and resolve customer complaints.
2. Comply with quality management system and global regulatory requirements in all activities performed. Ensure Power electronics designs meet goals of customer satisfaction
3. Work with cross functional teams, both local and global on product realization activities.
If your really interested in this job opening kindly mail me at: email@example.com
Job location: Bangalore.