India's Largest MarketplaceSab Kuch Bikta HaiSubmit an AdFree
HRIS INFOTECH SOLUTIONS
Address: NO.380, SAI KRUPA COMPLEX, 2ND FLOOR SAMPIGEROAD, MALLESHWARAM, BANGALORE-560003.Landmark: opposite city central library and above handloom sales
Contact: Shaziya Banu.
Contact number: 9663005439/080-40949405
A Complete Professional and Industry Oriented HR Training Program with Placement
Training Provided by experienced professionals.
Duration : 1 Month to 40 days/2 hours a day
Fast Track : 15 Days – 11.30am to 4pm.
Week End Classes: 5 weekends - Saturday and Sunday -11.30am to 3.30pm
We also provide online training for outstation candidates.
A complete online HR practical solution comes on job training program for all HR Aspirants with the placement. Any graduate in any stream or MBA or MSW or working professionals looking for better career prospect can opt this course.
NEED OF TRAINING FOR HR JOBS
In today’s cut throat competition Employers look for professional and skilled employee. This HR course is practically designed for them.
KEY ASPECTS OF HR ON JOB PROGRAM
· 100% Job assistance
· Excellent updated study material at your doorstep
· Free resume preparation of Core HR ,Payroll and HR Generalist
· Flexible Timings(timing will be fixed according to your convenient)
· 24/7 online support
· Training provided by industry experts
· Excellent placement coordinator team providing placement all over India
· Telephonic conversation facility at any time
· Certification of Advanced diploma in HRM
· Purely job oriented training program
· Post job assistance
· Online examination
· Mock interview preparation
· Print out of interview Hr questions and answers with the case studies
· Assignments through online
· PPTs given in the form of CD
· Payroll software will be sent via CD.
· Hands on experience on PF .ESI,TDS,PT.IT ,IR
· A complete industry related program.
Course Duration :( Fast track and regular batch)-3 in one package –
v Core HR
v HR Generalist
Complementary (Case studies, live project, Placement, PPTs, Assignments)
Preparing Perfect Resume, Interview Tip, How to Face Interview, Preparing Interview questions
“SALARY PROCESSING WITH REPUTED SOFTWARES 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING”
1. Labour law
2. PF/ESI Contribution/Deductions with Form Filling
3. Income tax
4. Professional Tax /Service Tax
at5. Statutory acts, procedures, forms, formats filling etc.,
6. Salary processing (CTC & salary breakup) & discuss on the compensation & benefits.
7. Loan & Advance Policies
8. Training on Manual Payroll Processing in Excel with Formulating, Designing Structures Value Additions with Statutory,
9. Training on Vlookup Hlookup & Pivot Table. Freez & Unfreez Panels. Filter & Auto filter etc.,
Payroll processing – supported by real time exposure to the pay roll software.
ü Salary processing (CTC & salary breakup) & discuss on
ü the compensation & benefits.
ü Loan & Advance Policies
ü Training on Manual Payroll Processing in Excel with
ü Formulating, designing Structures Value Additions
ü with Statutory,
ü Training on Vlookup Hlookup & Pivot Table. Freez & Unfreez Panels. Filter & Auto filter etc.,
ü Payroll processing – supported by real time exposure to the pay roll software.(SPP,Reylon.orange kool software))
ü Statutory acts, procedures, forms, formats filling etc.,
ü Salary processing (CTC & salary breakup) & discuss on the compensation & benefits.
ü Payroll processing – supported by real time exposure to the pay roll software.
ü Tax planning up-to form 16 & form 16a
ü Investment Planning under 80C
Core HR topics :( Theoretical)
v End to End recruitment
v Different methods of recruitment-(IT recruitment, on IT recruitment,U.S recruitment,ITEs recruitment)
v Manpower planning
v The strategic role of Human resource management
v Attrition and Retention
v Stay interview
v Exit interview and full and final settlement
v HR jargons
v Ice brakers
Core HR (practicalJ)
Portal knowledge on Times job. Monster and Naukri
HR Generalist (Theoretical)
v Human Resource management
v Employee joining formalities
v Training and development
v Compensation Administration
v Performance and potential appraisal
v MIS (Management information System)
v Swot analysis
v Competency mapping
v Policy implementation
v Challenges ahead
HR Generalist (Practical)
Practical training on MIS in different format
Case studies will be provided .Live project on payroll will be assigned.
After the completion of training small test will be conducted online.
Certification and placement assistance will be provided after the training.
Wish All the HR Aspirants good luck From HRIS