We are glad to inform you that we are starting a "KATHAK Dance Class"" from Jan 12th 2010
Tuesday – 7 to 8pm | Sunday – 11 to 12 Am
Each Student learns the Following aspects of the dance:
Nritta (pure dance, technique): include movement exercises, basic footwork tatkar; turns chakkars; rhythmic patterns and timing; recitation of the language of the dance bols. Nritya (dance with rhythm and expression): use of interpretive gestures, expression, and rendering of traditional songs and poems. Natya (drama): learning the art of storytelling with facial expressions. Students are taught in a traditional ambience with the basic principles that embody the body, mind, and spirit of the dance.
• Performed Continuously 4.15 hours Kathak dance for records in Limca Book & Guinness Book of World Records on 20th Aug. 1996 at Sri Ram Centre of Art & Culture. Again trying to enter his name in Guinness Book of World Records and Limca Book of Records, if the sponsors were available, by performing 12to 14 hours continuous dance.
• ‘Rajeev Gandhi Youth Award’ by hon’ble president of India Dr. Shri Shankar Dayal Sharma on 20th Aug. 1996.
• Won 1st prize in All India Music and Dance Competition organised by Sangeetayan, in New delhi on 1st Jan. 1998.
• Got certificates for excellent performances in Russia by Mrs. Sweatlana Mamonova, director Flying Dragon, Russia.
• Awarded by 1st prize in competition to mark Indo-Russian Friendship on the occasion of Republic Day of India organised by Rakhmaninov Music Club & Times Corporate services at Russian Centre of Science and Culture on 16th Jan. 1998.
• ‘Best child of the Year Award’ in Best Child Contest ‘97’ organised by ‘Reflections’ at Pyare Lal Bhawan, ITO, New Delhi.
• Choreographed the annual day functions of various well known institutions of Delhi and NCRs like Hillwoods Academy, Preet Vihar, New Delhi; Mother India Public School, Nandgram, Ghaziabad, UP; Diwaker Model School, Shyam Park, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, UP.
• Choreographed general & choreography category of Aggarwal College (Ballabhgarh), won Ist prize at zonal level in 2007 .
• Worked in feature film ‘Dil se’ directed by Mani Ratnam.
• Represented Delhi in its tableaux in India’s Republic Day Parade in the year 2001 & 2004.
• Performed in large number of charitable and religious shows, All over the world
It’s open to the people of all age groups. | Limited Seats available. So Contact immd for admission.
It would be a pleasure for us to serve you and enrich your skills.
We would appreciate if you could share this invite to your near and dear ones. As it would be a great opportunity for all to showcase their creativity.
Hope to see you soon.
For further details reach us:
KalaAnantarupah Art Center
No.7/12,6th Main, Hanumanthappa Layout, RT Nagar Post, Sultanpalya, Bangalore-560032, karnataka, India. Mobile: - 9886065752 / 90352 33602 Phone: - 080-23656381 Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org http://kalaanantarupahdanceschool.blogspot.com/